Advocacy Coordinating Committee
The Advocacy Coordinating Committee (ACC) is responsible for evaluating and prioritizing advocacy goals with respect to impact on both the discipline of psychology and the professions of psychologists in scientific, educational, public interest, health service practice and applied practice settings. The goal is to engage diverse voices and viewpoints in building consensus on a single set of priorities to drive APA and the field forward.
The members of the ACC shall be chosen by the Board of Directors based on a nominating process set forth in rules adopted by the Board of Directors that are designed to achieve the representational goals set forth in this paragraph.
The committee will meet Jan. 11, 2019.
- Co-chair: Jennifer F. Kelly, PhD, ABPP (2019 only)
- Co-chair: Antonio E. Puente, PhD (2019-20)
- Sharon Berry, PhD (2019-20)
- Kathleen S. Brown, PhD (2019-21)
- Zeeshan Butt, PhD (2019-20)
- Jo Linder Crow, PhD (2019 only)
- Lucinda DeGrange, PhD (2019-20)
- Robert Frank, PhD (2019-21)
- April Harris-Britt, PhD (2019-21)
- Steve Kozlowski, PhD (2019-21)
- Sara Jo Nixon, PhD (2019-20)
- Joanna R. Sells, MS (2019 only)
- Williams Stoops, PhD (2019 only)
- Joshua R. Wolff, PhD (2019 only)