Clinical Notes and News
This series of articles provides clinical information and developments of interest to practicing psychologists through conversations with APA members. The members featured in the conversations offer their own professional perspective on a particular topic. This series will present a variety of topics and observations spanning various theoretical orientations.
Research Roundup Collections
- 2016 Research Roundup Collection (PDF, 483KB)
This collection features research summaries on opioid addiction, stress, transgender stigma and more. As more collections are put together in the future, we’ll be adding them here.
Recent Research Roundup Articles
- Research roundup: Monitoring treatment progress
- Research roundup: Healthy aging and the positivity effect
- Research roundup: Working with adults adopted as children
- Research roundup: Telehealth & the practice of psychology
- Research roundup: Spousal loss & bereavement care
- Research roundup: Racial bias, stereotyping and attitudes about police
- Research roundup: Body image, healthy behaviors and adolescent girls