Working with insurance companies can be a frustrating and time-consuming experience; however, if you are like many psychologists, the health of your practice finances is tied directly to the insurance claims process. The following articles are intended to help make the experience less frustrating and more effective.
- 10 tips for resolving issues with insurance companies
- Responding to Managed Care Rate Cuts: A Practical Guide for Psychologists
- Insurance Claims 101 — Avoiding Common Payment Pitfalls
- Using a Sliding Fee Schedule (PDF, 128KB)
- Six Tips for Handling Claims Denials
- Matter of Law: Managing Your Managed Care Contracts